tinyBuild’s inception as a prominent video game label started in 2011. Our dedication to creating long-term partnerships and elevating recognizable franchises has resulted in many successful collaborations with talented developers from all over the world. The company has released dozens of games, including Hello Neighbor, Graveyard Keeper, SpeedRunners, and more. Hello Neighbor is our most famous franchise, including five video games with over 60 million installations. Although headquartered in the Seattle Area, USA, the company has established a strong global presence with studios across the US, Netherlands, Latvia, Serbia and throughout Eastern Europe.
Historically, tinyBuild’s primarily focus has been on PC & Console titles. However, we’re always looking for ways to innovate and are open to unconventional opportunities.
The company listed on the London Stock Exchange as TBLD in March 2021.
- Work closely with producers on community engagement plans;
- Create and executing social media campaigns;
- Foster the relationship with variety of content creators;
- Keep a close line of communication with our players across different channels (Steam, Discord, Twitter, etc)
- Assist development teams with regular activities such as dev logs, sentiment analysis, and more;
- At least three years of experience in the industry in a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of major social media platforms: Discord, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Twitch, TikTok, etc
- Passion for communication and being an empathetic listener
- Extensive knowledge of the video game industry and culture
- Being a gamer and having a couple of beloved genres is a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - English
- Additional language is a big advantage
- Experience in content creation (streams, videos, etc) in a plus too
- Work with PC and console projects;
- Professional development courses, game dev conferences, and other events;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Possibility to work remotely
- Two weeks of corporate holidays simultaneously for the whole team (one in the summer and one during the Christmas and New Year celebrations). This allows you to have a complete break from your tasks and any communication with your team;
- Corporate English classes;
- Reimbursement of any psychological therapy;
- Corporate hardware.
If possible, please provide some examples of your previous work (social media, email newsletters, steam posts, etc).