tinyBuild’s inception as a prominent video game label started in 2011. Our dedication to creating long-term partnerships and elevating recognizable franchises has resulted in many successful collaborations with talented developers from all over the world. The company has released dozens of games, including Hello Neighbor, Graveyard Keeper, SpeedRunners, and more. Although headquartered in the Seattle Area, USA, the company has established a strong global presence with studios across the US, Netherlands, Latvia, Serbia and throughout Eastern Europe.
Historically, tinyBuild’s primarily focus has been on PC & Console titles. However, we’re always looking for ways to innovate and are open to unconventional opportunities.
The company listed on the London Stock Exchange as TBLD in March 2021.
We are looking for the new superstar to join the Neighbor Franchise operations team! The new Porting Associate Producer will handle day-to-day tasks for our console and mobile titles in development or porting phase. We are looking for a good communicator who is willing to learn, adapt and overcome any challenges that might arise with the support of our team members. Come and join the Neighborhood!
- Understanding of the porting pipeline, and the main stages of the porting process;
- Experience in one of those positions: Game Producer, Release Manager, QA Lead or LiveOps Specialist;
- PC, console or mobile gaming experience and understanding of console games UX are must have;
- Release Management and QA background experience gives you a distinct advantage for this position;
- Experienced in Office / G-Suite;
- Experienced in Jira or other project management tools;
- Experience in Unity/Unreal is a plus;
- Advanced level of English.
- Manage day-to-day tasks related to our porting projects;
- Facilitation of the full cycle of the porting process;
- Certification tests support;
- Coordination of the communication between different departments: Dev team, porting team, internal and external QA, release management, certification team, etc;
- Mobile app stores management for our mobile titles;
- Ensure the best user experience on a various platforms.
- A chance to work with AA games of famous franchises for PC, consoles and mobile;
- Join a rapidly growing company with tons of opportunities;
- Opportunity to work remotely on a flexible schedule;
- Coverage for professional courses and conferences
- Work with PC and console projects;
- Professional development courses, game dev conferences, and other events;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Possibility to work remotely;
- Unlimited paid vacation and paid sick leave;
- Two weeks of corporate holidays simultaneously for the whole team (one in the summer and one during the Christmas and New Year celebrations).
- This allows you to have a complete break from your tasks and any communication with your team;
- Corporate English classes;
- Corporate hardware.